Most Recent Articles by Linda Peckel
Nonpharmacological strategies, including bed rest, have a lack of evidence supporting their use in the treatment of postdural puncture headache.
Neurology Advisor spoke with Dr Peter McAllister about how to best discern migraine with aura from stroke.
It is important for clinicians to quickly and accurately determine potential underlying causes and to prescribe treatments that take into account comorbidities and medications that older patients may be taking for them.
John M. Davis III, MD, MS, from the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota, and Jennifer Gorman, MD, MPH, from The Polyclinic in Seattle, Washington, discuss the evolving collaborative care therapy model in RA.
Clinicians discuss the clinical implications of headache and comorbid sleep disturbances.
More Articles by Linda Peckel
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Cannabis Use High in Migraine
- Sustained-Release Sodium Nitrite for Diabetic Neuropathic Pain Not Associated With Headaches
- Restless Leg Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, and Depression Frequent in Migraine
- Percutaneous Electrolysis May Be Useful Adjunct for Subacromial Pain Syndrome
- Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder Associated With Reduced Risk for Opioid-Related Deaths
- Recommendations for Perioperative Pain Management in Patients With Opioid Tolerance
- Vertebroplasty Comparable With Placebo for Acute Vertebral Compression Fractures
- Capsaicin 8% Patch May Be Effective in Neuropathic Pain
- Detox vs Medication-Assisted Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder in Pregnancy: Expert Roundtable
- Prior Authorization Policy May Help Reduce Long-Acting Opioid Use
- Deaths After Nonfatal Opioid Overdose: Causes and Risk Factors
- Targeted Educational Intervention Helped Reduce Opioid Exposure in Adult Inpatients
- Systematic Cross-Checking May Reduce Medical Errors in Emergency Departments
- Corticosteroid Plus Lidocaine Injections Do Not Alleviate Pain in Central Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
- Tofacitinib May Effectively Alleviate Pain in RA, Psoriatic Arthritis, and Ankylosing Spondylitis