Most Recent Articles by Lauren Grygotis
Female PAs are paid 89 cents for every dollar that men are paid, according to research conducted by the American Academy of Physician Assistants.
A polyethylene glycol low-volume regimen is noninferior to a high-volume regimen for colon cleansing in patients with inflammatory bowel disease.
The updated guidelines outline common types of complementary medicines, provide educational resources, and more.
The first guidelines for comorbidity screenings among patients with pediatric psoriasis are now available.
The CDC has released a toolkit to help individuals protect themselves against Lyme and other tickborne diseases.
More Articles by Lauren Grygotis
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Virtual Reality for Pain Relief: Understanding the Underlying Mechanisms
- Vibrating Gloves Significantly Reduce Osteoarthritis-Related Hand Pain
- Neuroimaging for Chronic Pain: IASP Consensus Statement
- Neuroinflammation in Neuropathic Pain Indicated by Elevated Levels of Proinflammatory Chemokines in CSF
- Hypertension in Chronic Pain: Risk Factors
- Liposomal Bupivacaine Effective for Shoulder Arthroplasty-Related Pain
- Reducing the P-Value for Statistical Significance to Improve the Quality of Research?
- FDA's Strategies for Managing Patients Taking CNS Depressants and Opioids
- Electrotherapy, Acupuncture May Decrease Pain Following Total Knee Arthroplasty
- Low-Dose Oromucosal Ibuprofen Effective for Relieving Sore Throat
- Survey Finds Teens Divided on Beliefs and Attitudes of Prescription Drug Abuse
- HIV-Positive Patients Experience Frequent Headaches
- Low-Dose Perineural Dexamethasone Prolongs Effects of Brachial Plexus Nerve Block
- Business Savvy Tips for Buying a Practice
- Diphenhydramine Decreases Pain During Colonoscopy for Chronic Opioid Users