Coronary Artery Vasospasm
What makes you think your patient has coronary artery vasospasm?
See chapter on Angina Pectoris (3606) for information related to biochemical testing associated with coronary artery vasospasm.
Copyright © 2017, 2013 Decision Support in Medicine, LLC. All rights reserved.
No sponsor or advertiser has participated in, approved or paid for the content provided by Decision Support in Medicine LLC. The Licensed Content is the property of and copyrighted by DSM.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Safety, Efficacy of Lidocaine Infusion for Prolonged Neuropathic Pain
- Assessing the Efficacy of Low-Dose Amitriptyline for Idiopathic Chronic Neck Pain
- Non-Opioid Therapies for Pain Management in the ED
- CBT vs Pain Education for Chronic Pain in Low-Income Clinics
- Trigger Point Dry Needling Plus Exercise Cost-Effective for Subacromial Pain Syndrome
- Exploring the Connections Between Neuropathic Pain and Comorbid Mood Disorders
- Medical Marijuana Laws, Dispensaries May Reduce Deaths From Opioid Overdose
- Ketamine Infusion May Be Effective for the Short-Term Relief of CRPS-Associated Pain
- An Avenue for the Development of Opioid Adjuncts for Enhanced Analgesia, Reduced Abuse Potential
- Spinal Manipulative Therapy May Effectively Reduce Cervicogenic Headache Days
- Peripherally Acting Opioid and Cannabinoid May Be Effective for Neuropathic Pain
- Positive Affect, Resilience, and Pain in MS With Chronic Pain
- Addressing Clinician Burnout at the Institutional Level
- Glucosamine vs Ibuprofen for Painful Temporomandibular Joint Osteoarthritis
- Chronic Pain in Adolescents and Alexithymia