Generic Name and Formulations:
Efinaconazole 10%; topical soln; contains alcohol.
Valeant Pharmaceuticals, Inc
Indications for JUBLIA:
Treatment of onychomycosis of the toenail(s) due to Trichophyton rubrum and Trichophyton mentagrophytes.
Apply to affected toenail(s) once daily for 48 weeks using the integrated flow-through brush applicator. Ensure complete cover of the toenail, toenail folds, toenail bed, hyponychium, and the undersurface of the toenail plate.
Not for oral, ophthalmic, or intravaginal use. Product is flammable. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Ingrown toenail, application site reactions (eg, dermatitis, vesicles, pain).
Bottle (4mL, 8mL)—1 (w. brush applicator)
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Brain Plasticity in Patients With Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Perturbation-Based Rehabilitation Effective for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Cannabis Use Associated With Relationship Between Pain and Negative Affect
- FDA Expresses Safety Concern Over Kratom
- Cannabidiol Concentrations Widely Vary in Products Sold Online
- Cannabis Use Associated With Aberrant Drug Behaviors
- Walgreens to Carry Naloxone in All Pharmacies to Combat Drug Abuse
- Independent Pharmacies Expanding Services Available to Patients
- Ketamine Exhibits Effective Pain Relief for Refractory Headaches
- Pain In Elite Athletes: IOC Recommendations on Contributing Factors and Treatment Approach
- Naproxen Plus Muscle Relaxants vs Naproxen Monotherapy for Low Back Pain
- Pain Processing: Examining the Role of Oxytocin
- Short- vs Long-Acting Opioids for Osteoarthritis Pain
- Extended-Release Naltrexone Injections Reduce Opioid Dependence
- Depressive Symptoms in Medical Interns Increased With Work-Family Conflicts