Most Recent Articles by Jordan Grumet
One physician shares his insights on the culture of overprescribing medications and how prescribing habits are reflective of swindling by the pharmaceutical industry
A physician reflects on the fine line between creating intimacy with your patient and shielding yourself from getting too close to each and every case.
A physician reflects on an early lesson he learned in humility.
A primary care physician reflects on the advice he has provided patients over the years.
Opinion: a primary care physician sees the peril of pharmacy-owned clinics.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- FDA Takes Steps to Reconcile Needs of Patients With Chronic Pain, Efforts to Curb Opioid Epidemic
- History of Migraine May Be Associated With Higher Risk for Cochlear Disorders
- Symptom Severity, Sensory Sensitivity May Indicate Pain Centralization in Chronic Overlapping Pain Conditions
- Stat Consult: Chronic Low Back Pain
- Opioid Misuse May Help Predict Alcohol Dependence Treatment Outcomes
- Consensus Guidelines for the Use of Intravenous Ketamine for Chronic Pain
- Pain Societies Issue Guidelines on Use of Ketamine for the Management of Acute Pain
- Labor Epidural Analgesia Linked to Reduced Likelihood of Successful Breastfeeding
- Novel Oral Treatment Safe, Effective for Migraine Headache Relief
- DFN-02 Nasal Spray Safe, Effective for Acute Treatment of Episodic Migraine
- Predictors of Opioid Overdose in High-Risk Users
- FDA to Review Long-Acting Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder
- Half of Patients Referred for Behavioral Treatment of Migraine Never Initiate Treatment
- Low-Dose Sumatriptan Injection Effective as Acute Migraine Treatment
- The Fight for Patient Privacy Under Big Data Analytics