Most Recent Articles by Jordan Grumet
One physician shares his insights on the culture of overprescribing medications and how prescribing habits are reflective of swindling by the pharmaceutical industry
A physician reflects on the fine line between creating intimacy with your patient and shielding yourself from getting too close to each and every case.
A physician reflects on an early lesson he learned in humility.
A primary care physician reflects on the advice he has provided patients over the years.
Opinion: a primary care physician sees the peril of pharmacy-owned clinics.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Vibrating Gloves Significantly Reduce Osteoarthritis-Related Hand Pain
- Neuroimaging for Chronic Pain: IASP Consensus Statement
- Neuroinflammation in Neuropathic Pain Indicated by Elevated Levels of Proinflammatory Chemokines in CSF
- Low-Dose Perineural Dexamethasone Prolongs Effects of Brachial Plexus Nerve Block
- Hypertension in Chronic Pain: Risk Factors
- Liposomal Bupivacaine Effective for Shoulder Arthroplasty-Related Pain
- Reducing the P-Value for Statistical Significance to Improve the Quality of Research?
- FDA's Strategies for Managing Patients Taking CNS Depressants and Opioids
- Opioid Prescriptions Following Common Surgeries: Optimal Durations
- Electrotherapy, Acupuncture May Decrease Pain Following Total Knee Arthroplasty
- Opioid Use Low Among Veterans With Recent Traumatic Brain Injury Diagnosis
- Predictive Ability of Intermittent Pain Diaries in Sickle Cell Disease
- Recurrent Chest Pain Linked to Depression, Anxiety
- Nasal Sumatriptan Results in Faster Migraine Pain Relief
- Pay Inequality, Contract Negotiation Top Concerns for Female Physicians