Most Recent Articles by Jordan Grumet
One physician shares his insights on the culture of overprescribing medications and how prescribing habits are reflective of swindling by the pharmaceutical industry
A physician reflects on the fine line between creating intimacy with your patient and shielding yourself from getting too close to each and every case.
A physician reflects on an early lesson he learned in humility.
A primary care physician reflects on the advice he has provided patients over the years.
Opinion: a primary care physician sees the peril of pharmacy-owned clinics.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Low Back Pain: Contributing Factors, Prophylactic Strategies, and Effective Treatments
- Betel Quid Addiction and Implications for Substance Use Disorder
- Peripherally Acting Opioid and Cannabinoid May Be Effective for Neuropathic Pain
- New Blood Test Shows High Accuracy for Diagnosing Fibromyalgia
- Positive Affect, Resilience, and Pain in MS With Chronic Pain
- Exploring the Connections Between Neuropathic Pain and Comorbid Mood Disorders
- Medical Marijuana Laws, Dispensaries May Reduce Deaths From Opioid Overdose
- Ketamine Infusion May Be Effective for the Short-Term Relief of CRPS-Associated Pain
- An Avenue for the Development of Opioid Adjuncts for Enhanced Analgesia, Reduced Abuse Potential
- Non-Opioid Therapies for Pain Management in the ED
- Opioids vs Nonopioid Medications for Chronic Back, Knee, and Hip Osteoarthritis Pain
- Conventional vs High-Frequency Spinal Cord Stimulation for Chronic Pain
- Evaluating Headache in the Elderly: Primary vs Secondary Causes
- Custom Foot Orthotics vs OTC Insoles for Plantar Heel Pain
- Once-Monthly Erenumab Injections May Be Effective for Episodic Migraine Prophylaxis