Most Recent Articles by Joel Cooper
Coeditor-in-chief of The Encyclopedia of Creativity ,Steven Pritzker, PhD, discusses how physicians can utilize creativity in health care to improve patient care.
Concierge medicine fills an important and growing niche in today's medical marketplace, appealing to thousands of physicians around the country and the scores of patients they serve.
There is a lot you can learn from your patients that was never taught at medical school.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Vibrating Gloves Significantly Reduce Osteoarthritis-Related Hand Pain
- Neuroimaging for Chronic Pain: IASP Consensus Statement
- Neuroinflammation in Neuropathic Pain Indicated by Elevated Levels of Proinflammatory Chemokines in CSF
- Low-Dose Perineural Dexamethasone Prolongs Effects of Brachial Plexus Nerve Block
- Hypertension in Chronic Pain: Risk Factors
- Liposomal Bupivacaine Effective for Shoulder Arthroplasty-Related Pain
- Reducing the P-Value for Statistical Significance to Improve the Quality of Research?
- FDA's Strategies for Managing Patients Taking CNS Depressants and Opioids
- Opioid Prescriptions Following Common Surgeries: Optimal Durations
- Electrotherapy, Acupuncture May Decrease Pain Following Total Knee Arthroplasty
- Opioid Use Low Among Veterans With Recent Traumatic Brain Injury Diagnosis
- Predictive Ability of Intermittent Pain Diaries in Sickle Cell Disease
- Recurrent Chest Pain Linked to Depression, Anxiety
- Nasal Sumatriptan Results in Faster Migraine Pain Relief
- Pay Inequality, Contract Negotiation Top Concerns for Female Physicians