JEVITY 1.5 CAL OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (sodium and calcium caseinates, soy protein isolate), carbohydrate (corn syrup solids, corn maltodextrin, fructooligosaccharides, fiber blend), fat (high oleic safflower, canola, MCT, soy lecithin), fiber (soy, oat, gum arabic, carboxymethylcellulose), taurine, L-carnitine, vitamins, minerals; lactose- and gluten-free; contains milk and soy.
Indications for JEVITY 1.5 CAL:
Supplemental or sole-source tube feeding. May use orally in patients with altered taste perception.
Adults and Children:
Provides 355Cal/8oz (1500Cal/L).
High-calorie, high-protein medical nutritional supplement w. fiber.
Jevity 1 Cal (cans)—8oz, 32oz
Jevity 1.2 Cal, Jevity 1.5 Cal (cans)—8oz
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Analyzing Coverage of Nonpharmacologic Treatments for Low Back Pain
- Smartphone App Helps Evaluate Catastrophizing in Chronic Pain
- Predicting the Magnitude of Placebo Analgesia in Chronic Pain
- Dsuvia Gains FDA Approval: We Want to Hear Your Thoughts
- Operant Learning May Provide More Benefits Than Energy Conservation in Fibromyalgia
- The Unintended Consequences of the CDC Opioid Guideline According to Pain Management Specialists
- Seven-Item Pain Intensity Measure Reliable in Individuals With Dementia
- Initial Consultation for Neck Pain May Reduce Opioid Consumption, Healthcare Utilization
- FDA-Approved Test Provides Pharmacogenetic Reports Directly to Consumers
- Set of Interventions May Effectively Reduce Opioid Overprescribing
- Methamphetamine Use on the Rise in Patients With Opioid Use Disorder
- Two Screening Tools May Accurately Predict Transition From Acute to Chronic Low Back Pain
- Dozens of Medical Groups Join Forces to Improve Diagnoses
- FDA Grants Non-Opioid Analgesic VVZ-149 Fast Track Status
- Little to No Association Found Between Physician Performance and Medical School Ranking