Most Recent Articles by Jeff Craven
Researchers have created a set of 21 candidate criteria for systemic lupus erythematosus as apart of a multiphase development of a set of criteria for the disease.
Patients with HIV who underwent immediate ART saw significant decreases in bone mineral density; however, the benefits of beginning ART early outweigh the outcomes related to decreased BMD.
Etanercept therapy reduces clinical markers of disease activity in patients with psoriatic arthritis while stabilizing cardiovascular disease risk factors over a period of 5 years.
Patients with knee osteoarthritis and severe comorbidities showed significant improvements in physical function shown by WOMAC and 6MWT scores after undergoing a tailored exercise program.
Children with juvenile idiopathic arthritis using anti-TNFIs have a significantly higher risk for infection compared with children using DMARDs.
More Articles by Jeff Craven
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Virtual Reality May Effectively Reduce Sensory, Affective, and Cognitive Pain During Labor
- Suprazygomatic Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block May Quickly Relieve Status Migrainosus Pain
- Reducing Mortality After Overdose: Is Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder Effective?
- A Physician's Guide to Incorporating Patient Spirituality in Practice
- Low Literacy Self-Management Program for Chronic Pain May Be Effective
- Neuropathic Pain Medications
- Higher Buprenorphine Dose May Not Increase Severity of Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Terms Used for Addiction May Be Associated With Explicit, Implicit Bias
- Ketamine Infusions May Be Effective for Refractory Headache
- Physical, Psychosocial Activity May Be Protective Against Development of Chronic Pain in Older Adults
- The Challenge of Compassion in Modern Healthcare Settings
- Republican Opposition to Obamacare: What's Done, What's to Come
- Lowering Default Pill Counts in EMRs May Effectively Reduce Postoperative Opioid Prescription Numbers
- Steps Taken to Increase Use of Electronic Tools in Medicine
- Daily and Retrospective Pain Measurements Comparable in Hip Osteoarthritis