Most Recent Articles by Jeff Craven
Researchers have created a set of 21 candidate criteria for systemic lupus erythematosus as apart of a multiphase development of a set of criteria for the disease.
Patients with HIV who underwent immediate ART saw significant decreases in bone mineral density; however, the benefits of beginning ART early outweigh the outcomes related to decreased BMD.
Etanercept therapy reduces clinical markers of disease activity in patients with psoriatic arthritis while stabilizing cardiovascular disease risk factors over a period of 5 years.
Patients with knee osteoarthritis and severe comorbidities showed significant improvements in physical function shown by WOMAC and 6MWT scores after undergoing a tailored exercise program.
Children with juvenile idiopathic arthritis using anti-TNFIs have a significantly higher risk for infection compared with children using DMARDs.
More Articles by Jeff Craven
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Vibrating Gloves Significantly Reduce Osteoarthritis-Related Hand Pain
- Virtual Reality for Pain Relief: Understanding the Underlying Mechanisms
- Neuroimaging for Chronic Pain: IASP Consensus Statement
- Neuroinflammation in Neuropathic Pain Indicated by Elevated Levels of Proinflammatory Chemokines in CSF
- Opioid Prescriptions Following Common Surgeries: Optimal Durations
- Liposomal Bupivacaine Effective for Shoulder Arthroplasty-Related Pain
- Reducing the P-Value for Statistical Significance to Improve the Quality of Research?
- FDA's Strategies for Managing Patients Taking CNS Depressants and Opioids
- Electrotherapy, Acupuncture May Decrease Pain Following Total Knee Arthroplasty
- Low-Dose Oromucosal Ibuprofen Effective for Relieving Sore Throat
- Survey Finds Teens Divided on Beliefs and Attitudes of Prescription Drug Abuse
- HIV-Positive Patients Experience Frequent Headaches
- Low-Dose Perineural Dexamethasone Prolongs Effects of Brachial Plexus Nerve Block
- Business Savvy Tips for Buying a Practice
- Diphenhydramine Decreases Pain During Colonoscopy for Chronic Opioid Users