ISOSOURCE 1.5 CAL OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (sodium and calcium caseinates), carbohydrates (hydrolyzed cornstarch, sucrose), fat (canola, MCT, soybean oil); fiber 8g/1000mL, taurine, L-carnitine, vitamins, minerals; lactose- and gluten-free.
Indications for ISOSOURCE 1.5 CAL:
Tube-feeding for patients with volume intolerance, fluid restriction, elevated caloric and protein needs, or shortened feeding schedules.
Adults and Children:
Provides 375Cal/250mL (1500Cal/L).
High-calorie, high-nitrogen medical nutritional supplement.
Closed system containers—1L, 1.5L
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Analyzing Coverage of Nonpharmacologic Treatments for Low Back Pain
- Smartphone App Helps Evaluate Catastrophizing in Chronic Pain
- Predicting the Magnitude of Placebo Analgesia in Chronic Pain
- Dsuvia Gains FDA Approval: We Want to Hear Your Thoughts
- Operant Learning May Provide More Benefits Than Energy Conservation in Fibromyalgia
- The Unintended Consequences of the CDC Opioid Guideline According to Pain Management Specialists
- Seven-Item Pain Intensity Measure Reliable in Individuals With Dementia
- Initial Consultation for Neck Pain May Reduce Opioid Consumption, Healthcare Utilization
- FDA-Approved Test Provides Pharmacogenetic Reports Directly to Consumers
- Set of Interventions May Effectively Reduce Opioid Overprescribing
- Methamphetamine Use on the Rise in Patients With Opioid Use Disorder
- Two Screening Tools May Accurately Predict Transition From Acute to Chronic Low Back Pain
- Dozens of Medical Groups Join Forces to Improve Diagnoses
- FDA Grants Non-Opioid Analgesic VVZ-149 Fast Track Status
- Little to No Association Found Between Physician Performance and Medical School Ranking