ICAPS LUTEIN & ZEAXANTHIN OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit.A (as beta carotene) 6,600 IU, riboflavin 10mg, Vit.C (as ascorbic acid) 400mg, Vit.E 150 IU, calcium 30mg, copper 4mg, manganese 10mg, selenium 40mcg, zinc (as acetate) 60mg, lutein/zeaxanthin 4mg; per 2 del-rel tabs.
Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for ICAPS LUTEIN & ZEAXANTHIN:
Nutritional supplement for ocular health.
Swallow whole. Take with food. 2 tabs daily.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Risks Associated With Co-Administration of Aspirin and Other NSAIDs
- Stages of Low Back Pain Have Specific Sets of Clinical Indicators
- FDA Approves Aimovig for Migraine Prevention
- First Non-Opioid Drug Approved for Managing Opioid Withdrawal Symptoms
- Pain Interference Associated With Depression, Pain Self-Efficacy in Chronic Musculoskeletal Pain
- Effect of Prescription Drug Monitoring Programs on Fatal, Nonfatal Drug Overdoses
- Standardized SCS Workflow May Effectively Alleviate Failed Back Surgery Syndrome-Related Pain
- Marijuana Legalization and Opioid Prescribing Rates
- Medical Marijuana Users More Likely to Use Prescription Drugs for Medical, Nonmedical Purposes
- Interbrain Coupling During Handholding Associated With Analgesia, Empathy
- Opioid-Related Adverse Drug Events Associated With Worse Patient, Cost Outcomes
- Education Plus Exercise, Single Corticosteroid Injection Effective in Long Term for Gluteal Tendinopathy
- Detox vs Medication-Assisted Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder in Pregnancy: Expert Roundtable
- Naloxone Training Beneficial for PA Students
- Supervised Injection Sites Hailed as the Latest Strategy to Fight the Opioid Crisis