ICAPS LUTEIN & ZEAXANTHIN OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit.A (as beta carotene) 6,600 IU, riboflavin 10mg, Vit.C (as ascorbic acid) 400mg, Vit.E 150 IU, calcium 30mg, copper 4mg, manganese 10mg, selenium 40mcg, zinc (as acetate) 60mg, lutein/zeaxanthin 4mg; per 2 del-rel tabs.
Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for ICAPS LUTEIN & ZEAXANTHIN:
Nutritional supplement for ocular health.
Swallow whole. Take with food. 2 tabs daily.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Brain Plasticity in Patients With Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Perturbation-Based Rehabilitation Effective for Chronic Low Back Pain
- IBS-Associated Chronic Pain: Formulation of Core Diagnostic Criteria
- Cannabis Use Associated With Relationship Between Pain and Negative Affect
- Fluoroscopically Guided Sacroiliac Interventions: Appropriate Use Criteria
- Cannabis Use Associated With Aberrant Drug Behaviors
- Walgreens to Carry Naloxone in All Pharmacies to Combat Drug Abuse
- Independent Pharmacies Expanding Services Available to Patients
- Ketamine Exhibits Effective Pain Relief for Refractory Headaches
- Pain In Elite Athletes: IOC Recommendations on Contributing Factors and Treatment Approach
- Naproxen Plus Muscle Relaxants vs Naproxen Monotherapy for Low Back Pain
- Pain Processing: Examining the Role of Oxytocin
- Short- vs Long-Acting Opioids for Osteoarthritis Pain
- Extended-Release Naltrexone Injections Reduce Opioid Dependence
- Depressive Symptoms in Medical Interns Increased With Work-Family Conflicts