Generic Name and Formulations:
Water, hydrofluorocarbon 134a, glycerin, ethylhexyl palmitate, cetearyl alcohol, propylene glycol, dicetyl phosphate, petrolatum, theobroma grandiflorum seed butter, dimethicone, ceteareth-10 phosphate, steareth-10, phenoxyethanol, hydroxypropyl bispalmitamide MEA (ceramide), tocopheryl acetate, sodium hyaluronate, disodium EDTA and sodium hydroxide; emollient foam.
Encore Dermatology, Inc.
Indications for HYLATOPICPLUS :
Dermatitis (including radiation dermatitis). Dry skin.
Adults and Children:
Apply and massage into affected area 3 times daily or as needed. Broken skin: may be occluded.
Avoid eyes and exposure to sun. Treatment may be continued during antiinfective therapy. Reevaluate if no improvement after 10–14 days.
Radiation therapy: may dissolve fuchsin dye; do not use 4 hours prior to session.
Foam—100g, 150g; Crm—100g, 450g, Lotion—14oz
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Cannabis Use High in Migraine
- Sustained-Release Sodium Nitrite for Diabetic Neuropathic Pain Not Associated With Headaches
- Restless Leg Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, and Depression Frequent in Migraine
- Percutaneous Electrolysis May Be Useful Adjunct for Subacromial Pain Syndrome
- Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder Associated With Reduced Risk for Opioid-Related Deaths
- Recommendations for Perioperative Pain Management in Patients With Opioid Tolerance
- Vertebroplasty Comparable With Placebo for Acute Vertebral Compression Fractures
- Capsaicin 8% Patch May Be Effective in Neuropathic Pain
- Detox vs Medication-Assisted Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder in Pregnancy: Expert Roundtable
- Prior Authorization Policy May Help Reduce Long-Acting Opioid Use
- Deaths After Nonfatal Opioid Overdose: Causes and Risk Factors
- Targeted Educational Intervention Helped Reduce Opioid Exposure in Adult Inpatients
- Systematic Cross-Checking May Reduce Medical Errors in Emergency Departments
- Corticosteroid Plus Lidocaine Injections Do Not Alleviate Pain in Central Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
- Tofacitinib May Effectively Alleviate Pain in RA, Psoriatic Arthritis, and Ankylosing Spondylitis