HIBISTAT TOWELETTES OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Chlorhexidine gluconate 0.5%; isopropyl alcohol 70%.
Molnlycke Health Care Inc.
Indications for HIBISTAT TOWELETTES:
Germicidal hand rinse.
Adults and Children:
Rub into hands vigorously for about 15 seconds.
Avoid eyes, ears, mouth. May cause deafness if instilled in the middle ear through perforated eardrums. Discontinue if irritation, sensitization, allergic reaction occurs. Premature infants or aged <2mos. Product is flammable.
Irritation, sensitization, allergic reactions (may be severe).
Soln—4oz, 8oz; Towelettes (5mL)—50
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Radiofrequency Denervation Efficacious in Treating Thoracic Zygapophyseal Joint Pain
- Prescribed Opioids Difficulties Scale Effective for Assessing Concerns of Patients With Chronic Pain
- Predictors of Opioid Overdose in High-Risk Users
- Optimal Strategies for Opioid Weaning After Ambulatory Surgery
- Emergency Physicians Offer Recommendations for Identifying and Managing Opioid Use Disorder
- Consensus Guidelines for the Use of Intravenous Ketamine for Chronic Pain
- Pain Societies Issue Guidelines on Use of Ketamine for the Management of Acute Pain
- Labor Epidural Analgesia Linked to Reduced Likelihood of Successful Breastfeeding
- Novel Oral Treatment Safe, Effective for Migraine Headache Relief
- DFN-02 Nasal Spray Safe, Effective for Acute Treatment of Episodic Migraine
- Higher PainDETECT Scores, Neuropathic Pain Preoperatively May Increase Risk for Chronic Pain Post-TKR
- Terms Used for Addiction May Be Associated With Explicit, Implicit Bias
- Erenumab Reduces Monthly Migraine Days in Patients With Treatment-Resistant Migraine
- Government and Industry Lead the Way in Funding USPSTF Systematic Reviews
- Communication-Based Intervention Increases Goals-of-Care Discussions Between Physicians, Patients With Serious Illness