GYNE-LOTRIMIN 7 VAGINAL CREAM OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Merck & Co., Inc.
Indications for GYNE-LOTRIMIN 7 VAGINAL CREAM:
1 applicatorful vaginally at bedtime for 7 days.
Confirm diagnosis by KOH smear and/or cultures. If ineffective, reconfirm diagnosis before repeating therapy. Pregnancy (Cat.B).
Vaginal burning, itching, irritation, rash, abdominal cramps, bloating, urinary frequency, dyspareunia.
Combination—7x100mg supp (w. applicator) + 7g topical crm
Crm—45g (w. applicator)
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Brain Plasticity in Patients With Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Chronic Pain Associated With Traumatic Brain Injury: Causes and Management
- Perturbation-Based Rehabilitation Effective for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Migraine Frequency Correlated With Depression and Anxiety
- IBS-Associated Chronic Pain: Formulation of Core Diagnostic Criteria
- Cannabis Use Associated With Aberrant Drug Behaviors
- Walgreens to Carry Naloxone in All Pharmacies to Combat Drug Abuse
- Independent Pharmacies Expanding Services Available to Patients
- Ketamine Exhibits Effective Pain Relief for Refractory Headaches
- Pain In Elite Athletes: IOC Recommendations on Contributing Factors and Treatment Approach
- Naproxen Plus Muscle Relaxants vs Naproxen Monotherapy for Low Back Pain
- Pain Processing: Examining the Role of Oxytocin
- Short- vs Long-Acting Opioids for Osteoarthritis Pain
- Extended-Release Naltrexone Injections Reduce Opioid Dependence
- Depressive Symptoms in Medical Interns Increased With Work-Family Conflicts