GYNE-LOTRIMIN 7 VAGINAL CREAM OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Merck & Co., Inc.
Indications for GYNE-LOTRIMIN 7 VAGINAL CREAM:
1 applicatorful vaginally at bedtime for 7 days.
Confirm diagnosis by KOH smear and/or cultures. If ineffective, reconfirm diagnosis before repeating therapy. Pregnancy (Cat.B).
Vaginal burning, itching, irritation, rash, abdominal cramps, bloating, urinary frequency, dyspareunia.
Combination—7x100mg supp (w. applicator) + 7g topical crm
Crm—45g (w. applicator)
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Aetna-CVS Merger Approved
- Striking a Balance Between Opioid Surveillance and Patient Privacy
- Demographic Characteristics of Pregnant Women With Opioid Use Disorder
- Effects of Mindfulness Therapy, Pharmacologic Prophylaxis on Catecholamine Levels in Migraine
- Initial Consultation for Neck Pain May Reduce Opioid Consumption, Healthcare Utilization
- Perioperative Pain Management in Patients With Opioid Use Disorder
- Seven-Item Pain Intensity Measure Reliable in Individuals With Dementia
- Managing Comorbid Opioid and Alcohol Use Disorder
- Cannabinoid-Associated Analgesia May Be Mediated Through Modulation of Affective Processes
- Reviewing the Efficacy of Invasive Procedures for Chronic Back, Knee Pain
- What Do Clinicians Do in Response to Aberrant Urine Drug Test Results?
- Photo Elicitation on Social Media Can Provide Perspective to Patients With Chronic Pain
- Patients Assume Postoperative Opioids Are Best for Pain Relief
- Educational Disabilities More Likely With Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- When Will Medicine Join the Women's Movement?