GYNE-LOTRIMIN 3 VAGINAL CREAM OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Merck & Co., Inc.
Indications for GYNE-LOTRIMIN 3 VAGINAL CREAM:
1 applicatorful vaginally at bedtime for 3 days.
Concomitant use of condoms, diaphragms, or tampons: not recommended. Confirm diagnosis by KOH smear and/or cultures. If ineffective, reconfirm diagnosis before repeating therapy. Pregnancy (Cat.B).
Vaginal burning, itching, irritation, rash, abdominal cramps, bloating, urinary frequency, dyspareunia.
Crm—3 prefilled applicators
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Two Screening Tools May Accurately Predict Transition From Acute to Chronic Low Back Pain
- Predicting the Magnitude of Placebo Analgesia in Chronic Pain
- Operant Learning May Provide More Benefits Than Energy Conservation in Fibromyalgia
- Methamphetamine Use on the Rise in Patients With Opioid Use Disorder
- Tools to Address the Opioid Crisis
- The Unintended Consequences of the CDC Opioid Guideline According to Pain Management Specialists
- Initial Consultation for Neck Pain May Reduce Opioid Consumption, Healthcare Utilization
- FDA-Approved Test Provides Pharmacogenetic Reports Directly to Consumers
- Set of Interventions May Effectively Reduce Opioid Overprescribing
- Cannabinoid-Associated Analgesia May Be Mediated Through Modulation of Affective Processes
- Nonsinogenic Headache vs Chronic Rhinosinusitis Differential Diagnosis Based on SNOT-22 Patterns
- Patterns of Non-Medical Prescription Opioid Use in Adolescents
- Factors Promoting Participation in Self-Management Training Program for Chronic Pain
- Gendered Perceptions of Socially Acceptable Pain Relief Strategies
- Majority of Internists Still Have Financial Ties to Industry