GOOD START SUPREME DHA & ARA OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (hydrolyzed reduced minerals whey), carbohydrate (lactose, corn maltodextrin), fat (palm olein, soy, coconut, safflower, c. cohnii, m. alpina oils), iron 1.5mg/100Cal, vitamins, minerals, taurine, nucleotides 5mg/100Cal, ARA, DHA.
Indications for GOOD START SUPREME DHA & ARA:
Feeding of infants up to 12 months of age.
Prepared as directed provides 20Cal/oz.
Infant formula with iron.
DHA & ARA Pwd—12oz, 25.7oz
DHA & ARA Ready-to-feed—32oz
DHA & ARA Conc—13oz
Supreme Pwd—12oz, 25.7oz, 32oz
Supreme Ready-to-feed—32 oz
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- History of Migraine May Be Associated With Higher Risk for Cochlear Disorders
- Radiofrequency Denervation Efficacious in Treating Thoracic Zygapophyseal Joint Pain
- Symptom Severity, Sensory Sensitivity May Indicate Pain Centralization in Chronic Overlapping Pain Conditions
- Stat Consult: Chronic Low Back Pain
- Opioid Misuse May Help Predict Alcohol Dependence Treatment Outcomes
- Consensus Guidelines for the Use of Intravenous Ketamine for Chronic Pain
- Pain Societies Issue Guidelines on Use of Ketamine for the Management of Acute Pain
- Labor Epidural Analgesia Linked to Reduced Likelihood of Successful Breastfeeding
- Novel Oral Treatment Safe, Effective for Migraine Headache Relief
- DFN-02 Nasal Spray Safe, Effective for Acute Treatment of Episodic Migraine
- Methadone Improves Short-Term Outcomes Better Than Morphine in Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Addressing Rare Headache Disorders: Acute Confusional Migraine
- Hospital-Owned Practices Associated With Positive Workplace Perceptions Among Staff
- Optimal Strategies for Opioid Weaning After Ambulatory Surgery
- Chinese Traditional Medicine Showed Effectiveness on Pain, Quality of Life in Advanced Cancer