GOOD START 2 ESSENTIALS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (nonfat milk), carbohydrate (corn maltodextrin), fat (palm olein, soy, coconut, high oleic safflower oils), iron 1.8mg/100Cal, vitamins, minerals, taurine.
Indications for GOOD START 2 ESSENTIALS:
Feeding babies 4–12 months and older eating cereal and other baby foods.
Prepared as directed provides 20Cal/oz.
Infant formula with iron.
Good Start 2 Essentials Pwd—12oz, 24oz, 32oz
Good Start 2 Essentials Conc—13oz
Good Start 2 Essentials Ready-to-feed—32oz
Good Start 2 Essentials Soy Pwd—14oz
Good Start Essentials Pwd—12oz, 24oz, 32oz
Good Start Essentials Soy pwd—14oz, 32oz
Good Start Essentials Soy Conc—13oz
Good Start Essentials Soy Ready-to-feed—32oz
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Two Screening Tools May Accurately Predict Transition From Acute to Chronic Low Back Pain
- Tools to Address the Opioid Crisis
- Methamphetamine Use on the Rise in Patients With Opioid Use Disorder
- Operant Learning May Provide More Benefits Than Energy Conservation in Fibromyalgia
- Half of the Responders to Our Poll Agree With the Approval of Dsuvia: We Want to Hear From You
- The Unintended Consequences of the CDC Opioid Guideline According to Pain Management Specialists
- Initial Consultation for Neck Pain May Reduce Opioid Consumption, Healthcare Utilization
- FDA-Approved Test Provides Pharmacogenetic Reports Directly to Consumers
- Set of Interventions May Effectively Reduce Opioid Overprescribing
- Cannabinoid-Associated Analgesia May Be Mediated Through Modulation of Affective Processes
- FDA Panel Votes in Favor of Abuse-Deterrent Oxycodone Reformulation
- FDA Proposes New Restrictions on Sale of Electronic Nicotine Delivery Systems
- Central Sensitization in Greater Trochanteric Pain Syndrome
- Pain Acceptance May Reduce Headache-Related Disability in Migraine
- FDA Issues Safety Alert Regarding Intrathecal Delivery of Pain Meds