Generic Name and Formulations:
Polyethylene glycol (PEG) 3350; pwd for reconstitution.
Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals
Indications for GLYCOLAX:
Dissolve 17g in 8oz water and drink once daily for up to two weeks. May need 2–4 days for results.
Bowel obstruction (known or suspected).
Nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain or distention: exclude bowel obstruction. Elderly (increased incidence of diarrhea). Avoid prolonged, frequent, or excessive use. Pregnancy (Cat.C).
Nausea, abdominal bloating, cramping, flatulence, diarrhea.
Powder—255g, 527g (both w. dosing cup)
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Cannabis Use High in Migraine
- Sustained-Release Sodium Nitrite for Diabetic Neuropathic Pain Not Associated With Headaches
- Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder Associated With Reduced Risk for Opioid-Related Deaths
- Percutaneous Electrolysis May Be Useful Adjunct for Subacromial Pain Syndrome
- Clonidine May Not Improve Post-Cesarean Delivery Analgesia
- Recommendations for Perioperative Pain Management in Patients With Opioid Tolerance
- Vertebroplasty Comparable With Placebo for Acute Vertebral Compression Fractures
- Capsaicin 8% Patch May Be Effective in Neuropathic Pain
- Detox vs Medication-Assisted Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder in Pregnancy: Expert Roundtable
- Prior Authorization Policy May Help Reduce Long-Acting Opioid Use