Those who experience knee buckling are at increased risk of recurrent falls.
No benefit on lower extremity function and increased risk of falls for higher monthly doses.
Intervention also effective for reducing proton pump inhibitor prescribing.
Data from 188 countries show average life expectancy is now about 71 years.
Prevalence of osteoporosis 16.2% in adults aged 65 years and older; higher among women
Asking older patients about their muscle pain can help prevent undiagnosed polymyalgia rheumatica and giant cell arteritis.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Transcranial Random Noise Stimulation Effective on Multiple Fibromyalgia-Associated Symptoms
- Comparing Dry Needling, Cortisone for Greater Trochanteric Pain Syndrome
- Vestibular Rehabilitation an Effective Treatment for Vestibular Migraine
- Secondary Hyperalgesia Mediated by Nociceptive and Other Sensory Pathways
- Naloxone: Policies and Access