Those who experience knee buckling are at increased risk of recurrent falls.
No benefit on lower extremity function and increased risk of falls for higher monthly doses.
Intervention also effective for reducing proton pump inhibitor prescribing.
Data from 188 countries show average life expectancy is now about 71 years.
Prevalence of osteoporosis 16.2% in adults aged 65 years and older; higher among women
Asking older patients about their muscle pain can help prevent undiagnosed polymyalgia rheumatica and giant cell arteritis.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Radiofrequency Denervation for Facet Joint Arthropathy-Related Low Back Pain
- Telephone-Based vs In-Person CBT for Chronic Back Pain
- Persistent Pain Linked With Greater Memory Decline & Dementia Probability
- Allodynia and Pericranial Tenderness Highly Prevalent in Pediatric Patients With Migraine
- Reasons Why the Affordable Care Act is Wrongly Blamed for Increased Premiums