Generic Name and Formulations:
In vitro test; fetal fibronectin enzyme immunoassay.
Indications for FULLTERM:
Aid in assessing risk of preterm delivery in ≤7 or ≤14 days from the time of cervicovaginal sample collection in women with signs/symptoms of early preterm labor, intact amniotic membranes, and minimal cervical dilation (<3cm), sampled between ≥24 weeks and <35 weeks gestation. Aid in assessing risk of preterm delivery in <35 weeks during routine prenatal visit between 22 weeks and <31 weeks gestation in women with singleton gestation.
See literature. Not for women with advanced cervical dilatation, ruptured amniotic membranes, cervical cerclage, moderate or gross vaginal bleeding. Collect vaginal sample before any activities that may disrupt cervix (eg, coitus, cervical examinations, vaginal ultrasound, pap smear).
Lubricants, soaps, disinfectants may interfere with test results.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Analyzing Coverage of Nonpharmacologic Treatments for Low Back Pain
- Smartphone App Helps Evaluate Catastrophizing in Chronic Pain
- Predicting the Magnitude of Placebo Analgesia in Chronic Pain
- Dsuvia Gains FDA Approval: We Want to Hear Your Thoughts
- Operant Learning May Provide More Benefits Than Energy Conservation in Fibromyalgia
- The Unintended Consequences of the CDC Opioid Guideline According to Pain Management Specialists
- Seven-Item Pain Intensity Measure Reliable in Individuals With Dementia
- Initial Consultation for Neck Pain May Reduce Opioid Consumption, Healthcare Utilization
- FDA-Approved Test Provides Pharmacogenetic Reports Directly to Consumers
- Set of Interventions May Effectively Reduce Opioid Overprescribing
- Methamphetamine Use on the Rise in Patients With Opioid Use Disorder
- Two Screening Tools May Accurately Predict Transition From Acute to Chronic Low Back Pain
- Dozens of Medical Groups Join Forces to Improve Diagnoses
- FDA Grants Non-Opioid Analgesic VVZ-149 Fast Track Status
- Little to No Association Found Between Physician Performance and Medical School Ranking