A new biomechanical bone assessment evaluates fracture risk in children at least as effectively as femoral and total body bone mineral density.
The FDA has approved abaloparatide injection for postmenopausal women with osteoporosis at an increased risk of fracture
A guideline update from the American Society for Radiation Oncology continues to support the efficacy and safety of palliative radiation therapy for bone metastases.
For patients with open fracture, reoperation rate higher with use of castile soap than with saline.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Non-Opioid Therapies for Pain Management in the ED
- CBT vs Pain Education for Chronic Pain in Low-Income Clinics
- Factors Predicting Pain Outcomes After TKR for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Peripherally Acting Opioid and Cannabinoid May Be Effective for Neuropathic Pain
- Lumbar Disc Herniation With Radiculopathy Treatment Using Targeted Indwelling ESI
- Exploring the Connections Between Neuropathic Pain and Comorbid Mood Disorders
- Medical Marijuana Laws, Dispensaries May Reduce Deaths From Opioid Overdose
- Ketamine Infusion May Be Effective for the Short-Term Relief of CRPS-Associated Pain
- An Avenue for the Development of Opioid Adjuncts for Enhanced Analgesia, Reduced Abuse Potential
- Peripheral Neuropathy Management in the Primary Care Setting: A Guide
- Once-Monthly Erenumab Injections May Be Effective for Episodic Migraine Prophylaxis
- The Pros and Cons of Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing
- Predicting Best Outcomes of Intra-Articular Hyaluronic Acid Treatment in Knee OA
- Virtual Reality as a Distraction From Pain During Medical Procedures
- Low Back Pain: Contributing Factors, Prophylactic Strategies and Effective Treatments