Most Recent Articles by Florence Chaverneff, Ph.D.
At PAINWeek 2017, Dr Joshi gave on overview of stem cell therapies used in regenerative medicine to treat a number of pain conditions.
Dr Gould covered the risks of co-prescribing benzodiazepines and opioids, particularly for elderly patients, and proposed therapeutic alternatives at PAINWeek 2017.
Dr Zacharoff provided advice for clinicians dealing with fluid guidelines and constraints regarding opioid prescribing.
Effective coaching strategies for the management of complicated pain were presented.
Dr McMaster gave an overview of differential diagnostic studies for pain pathologies, their utility in the clinic, and their limitations.
More Articles by Florence Chaverneff, Ph.D.
Identification of Mechanism Involved in the Maintenance of Pain Behaviors, Mechanical HypersensitivityAug 02,2017
Discrepancies in Subjective vs Objective Sleep in Patients Receiving Buprenorphine for Opioid Use DisorderJun 20,2017
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Abuse-Deterrent Opioids Might Not Be the Answer to the Opioid Crisis
- Paracetamol Superior to Placebo for Osteoarthritis Knee Pain
- Fracture Risk in Children Predicted by New Bone Density Assessment
- Collaborative Care Superior to Standard Care for Opioid Use Disorder
- Gabapentinoids: Evaluating the Benefits for Chronic Low Back Pain