Clinicians address issues relating to treating patients with comorbid chronic fatigue syndrome and mood disorders.
Outcome measurement tools for psoriatic arthritis have been updated by the Group for Research and Assessment of Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis.
The Sjögren's Syndrome Foundation has released the first clinical practice guidelines for the disease, which includes recommendations on the management of fatigue, inflammatory musculoskeletal pain, and use of biologic agents.
Mindfulness practice during chemotherapy can reduce the blunting of neuroendocrine profiles typically observed in cancer patients.
Pain, fatigue, and independence comprised the most important domains of patient-perceived remission in rheumatoid arthritis.
"Improved pain management should be explored in patients who report high disease activity."
At post-treatment examination, participants in the exercise group demonstrated a significantly greater improvement in general fatigue, physical fatigue, and mental fatigue, compared to the active control group.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Cannabis Use High in Migraine
- Sustained-Release Sodium Nitrite for Diabetic Neuropathic Pain Not Associated With Headaches
- Percutaneous Electrolysis May Be Useful Adjunct for Subacromial Pain Syndrome
- Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder Associated With Reduced Risk for Opioid-Related Deaths
- Clonidine May Not Improve Post-Cesarean Delivery Analgesia
- Recommendations for Perioperative Pain Management in Patients With Opioid Tolerance
- Vertebroplasty Comparable With Placebo for Acute Vertebral Compression Fractures
- Capsaicin 8% Patch May Be Effective in Neuropathic Pain
- Detox vs Medication-Assisted Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder in Pregnancy: Expert Roundtable
- Prior Authorization Policy May Help Reduce Long-Acting Opioid Use
- Deaths After Nonfatal Opioid Overdose: Causes and Risk Factors
- Targeted Educational Intervention Helped Reduce Opioid Exposure in Adult Inpatients
- Systematic Cross-Checking May Reduce Medical Errors in Emergency Departments
- Corticosteroid Plus Lidocaine Injections Do Not Alleviate Pain in Central Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
- Tofacitinib May Effectively Alleviate Pain in RA, Psoriatic Arthritis, and Ankylosing Spondylitis