EX-LAX ULTRA OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Bisacodyl 5mg; per tab.
Novartis Consumer Health
Indications for EX-LAX ULTRA:
Swallow whole. 1–3 tabs in a single dose once daily; max duration 1 week. Results usually within 6–12hrs.
<6yrs: individualize. 6–12yrs: 1 tab once daily; max duration 1 week. Results usually within 6–12hrs.
Discontinue if rectal bleeding or no bowel movement occurs. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Do not take within 1 hour of antacids or milk. Separate other drugs by at least 2 hours.
Abdominal discomfort, faintness, cramps.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Analyzing Coverage of Nonpharmacologic Treatments for Low Back Pain
- Smartphone App Helps Evaluate Catastrophizing in Chronic Pain
- Predicting the Magnitude of Placebo Analgesia in Chronic Pain
- Dsuvia Gains FDA Approval: We Want to Hear Your Thoughts
- Operant Learning May Provide More Benefits Than Energy Conservation in Fibromyalgia
- The Unintended Consequences of the CDC Opioid Guideline According to Pain Management Specialists
- Seven-Item Pain Intensity Measure Reliable in Individuals With Dementia
- Initial Consultation for Neck Pain May Reduce Opioid Consumption, Healthcare Utilization
- FDA-Approved Test Provides Pharmacogenetic Reports Directly to Consumers
- Set of Interventions May Effectively Reduce Opioid Overprescribing
- Methamphetamine Use on the Rise in Patients With Opioid Use Disorder
- Two Screening Tools May Accurately Predict Transition From Acute to Chronic Low Back Pain
- Dozens of Medical Groups Join Forces to Improve Diagnoses
- FDA Grants Non-Opioid Analgesic VVZ-149 Fast Track Status
- Little to No Association Found Between Physician Performance and Medical School Ranking