ENSURE HIGH PROTEIN OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (casein, soy), carbohydrate (maltodextrin, sucrose), fat (high-oleic safflower, canola, soy oils), vitamins, minerals; low residue. Vanilla supreme, chocolate royal+, wild berry, banana flavors; +contains caffeine; lactose- and gluten-free.
Indications for ENSURE HIGH PROTEIN:
Oral nutritional supplement for patients who need extra protein, calories, nutrients (eg, surgery or hip fracture recovery, risk for pressure ulcers, low-cholesterol diets).
Adults and Children:
Medical nutritional supplement.
Cans, bottles (8oz)—24
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- FDA Takes Steps to Reconcile Needs of Patients With Chronic Pain, Efforts to Curb Opioid Epidemic
- DFN-02 Nasal Spray Safe, Effective for Acute Treatment of Episodic Migraine
- Stat Consult: Chronic Low Back Pain
- Opioid Misuse May Help Predict Alcohol Dependence Treatment Outcomes
- Neuropathic Symptoms Worsen Quality of Life, Function in Hip, Knee Osteoarthritis
- Consensus Guidelines for the Use of Intravenous Ketamine for Chronic Pain
- Pain Societies Issue Guidelines on Use of Ketamine for the Management of Acute Pain
- Labor Epidural Analgesia Linked to Reduced Likelihood of Successful Breastfeeding
- Novel Oral Treatment Safe, Effective for Migraine Headache Relief
- Switching From Buprenorphine-Naltrexone to XR-Naltrexone as Effective as XR-Naltrexone
- History of Migraine May Be Associated With Higher Risk for Cochlear Disorders
- Symptom Severity, Sensory Sensitivity May Indicate Pain Centralization in Chronic Overlapping Pain Conditions
- Human Diagnosis Project Aims to Address Challenges Among Uninsured
- Healthcare Technology Affects Younger Patient Satisfaction
- FDA Announces New Drug Shortages Task Force