ENFAMIL HUMAN MILK FORTIFIER OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (milk protein isolate, whey protein isolate hydrolysate), carbohydrate (corn syrup solids, lactose), fat ( MCT, soy oil), iron 0.36mg/packet, vitamins, minerals.
Mead Johnson Nutrition
Indications for ENFAMIL HUMAN MILK FORTIFIER:
Supplement for rapidly growing, low birth weight premature infants (add to breast milk).
1 packet added to 50mL milk adds 2 Cal/fl oz, 1 packet added to 25mL adds 4 Cal/fl oz. Monitor use.
Pwd (0.71g/packet)—200 packets/case
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Brain Plasticity in Patients With Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Perturbation-Based Rehabilitation Effective for Chronic Low Back Pain
- IBS-Associated Chronic Pain: Formulation of Core Diagnostic Criteria
- Fluoroscopically Guided Sacroiliac Interventions: Appropriate Use Criteria
- Cannabis Use Associated With Relationship Between Pain and Negative Affect
- Cannabis Use Associated With Aberrant Drug Behaviors
- Walgreens to Carry Naloxone in All Pharmacies to Combat Drug Abuse
- Independent Pharmacies Expanding Services Available to Patients
- Ketamine Exhibits Effective Pain Relief for Refractory Headaches
- Pain In Elite Athletes: IOC Recommendations on Contributing Factors and Treatment Approach
- Naproxen Plus Muscle Relaxants vs Naproxen Monotherapy for Low Back Pain
- Pain Processing: Examining the Role of Oxytocin
- Short- vs Long-Acting Opioids for Osteoarthritis Pain
- Extended-Release Naltrexone Injections Reduce Opioid Dependence
- Depressive Symptoms in Medical Interns Increased With Work-Family Conflicts