Generic Name and Formulations:
Petrolatum, purified water, mineral oil, cetostearyl alcohol, ceteth-20, citric acid, sodium citrate, propylparaben, and butylparaben; emulsion; fragrance-free; cream.
Mission Pharmacal Company
Indications for ELETONE:
Dermatoses (eg, atopic dermatitis, allergic contact dermatitis, radiation dermatitis).
Adults and Children:
Apply to affected areas three times daily or as needed. If skin is broken, cover with dressing.
Use during radiation treatment.
Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes. Discontinue if sensitivity or irritation occurs. Avoid exposure to sun or UV light; use with sunscreen.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Cannabis Use High in Migraine
- Sustained-Release Sodium Nitrite for Diabetic Neuropathic Pain Not Associated With Headaches
- Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder Associated With Reduced Risk for Opioid-Related Deaths
- Percutaneous Electrolysis May Be Useful Adjunct for Subacromial Pain Syndrome
- Clonidine May Not Improve Post-Cesarean Delivery Analgesia
- Recommendations for Perioperative Pain Management in Patients With Opioid Tolerance
- Vertebroplasty Comparable With Placebo for Acute Vertebral Compression Fractures
- Capsaicin 8% Patch May Be Effective in Neuropathic Pain
- Detox vs Medication-Assisted Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder in Pregnancy: Expert Roundtable
- Prior Authorization Policy May Help Reduce Long-Acting Opioid Use