Most Recent Articles by Doug Strassler
Interventions targeted at improving medication adherence might mitigate the adverse effects of cannabis use on psychosis outcomes.
Among elderly patients using medium to high doses of prednisolone, alendronate treatment was associated with a significantly lower risk of hip fracture.
Researchers concluded that the best positive dynamics of MD frequency occurred in the RA groups receiving antidepressant treatment in combination with DMARDs and biologics.
Cumulative steroid dosage is a risk factor for the development of osteonecrosis, which is the most frequent type of damage in lupus patients.
Peripheral anti-IL-6 cytokine treatment is associated with improvement in depressive symptoms in patients with RA.
More Articles by Doug Strassler
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Abuse-Deterrent Opioids Might Not Be the Answer to the Opioid Crisis
- Paracetamol Superior to Placebo for Osteoarthritis Knee Pain
- Fracture Risk in Children Predicted by New Bone Density Assessment
- Collaborative Care Superior to Standard Care for Opioid Use Disorder
- Gabapentinoids: Evaluating the Benefits for Chronic Low Back Pain