Different paths to perspective of another's experience are associated with varying effect on helpers' health during helping behavior.
Mindfulness practice during chemotherapy can reduce the blunting of neuroendocrine profiles typically observed in cancer patients.
The Behavior Pain Assessment Tool is a brief, reliable, and valid tool for assessing pain in critically ill adults and in patients who cannot self-report pain.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Trigger Point Injections, Pulsed Radiofrequency for Abdominal Myofascial Pain Syndrome
- Safety, Efficacy of Lidocaine Infusion for Prolonged Neuropathic Pain
- Assessing the Efficacy of Low-Dose Amitriptyline for Idiopathic Chronic Neck Pain
- CBT vs Pain Education for Chronic Pain in Low-Income Clinics
- Trigger Point Dry Needling Plus Exercise Cost-Effective for Subacromial Pain Syndrome
- Exploring the Connections Between Neuropathic Pain and Comorbid Mood Disorders
- Medical Marijuana Laws, Dispensaries May Reduce Deaths From Opioid Overdose
- Ketamine Infusion May Be Effective for the Short-Term Relief of CRPS-Associated Pain
- An Avenue for the Development of Opioid Adjuncts for Enhanced Analgesia, Reduced Abuse Potential
- Spinal Manipulative Therapy May Effectively Reduce Cervicogenic Headache Days
- The Link Between Medical Malpractice and Defensive Medicine
- Drug Copayments Often Exceed Prescription Drug Costs
- Examining Progression From Inflammatory Back Pain to Spondyloarthritis
- Non-Opioid Therapies for Pain Management in the ED
- Targeting Remission in Axial Spondyloarthritis With Pharmacological Treatment