Cumulative probability of proliferative diabetic retinopathy worsening was 42% in the panretinal photocoagulation group vs 34% in the ranibizumab group.
New research suggests a new approach to understanding wound healing in the treatment of corneal and skin diabetic ulcers by closely examining the cellular and molecular mechanisms underlying DPN.
While there was no overall improvement, treatment with long-acting C-peptide improved vibration perception threshold.
One of the key contributors to peripheral nerve disease in patients with diabetes is the central nervous system.
Increase in prevalence from 2002-2013, with highest prevalence among those aged 12 to 18 years
Similar rates of recommended processes of care with nurse practitioners, primary care physicians.
Addition of finerenone to ACE inhibitor or ARB tied to reduction in urinary albumin-creatinine ratio
A plasmid containing two human hepatocyte growth factor isoforms may improve quality of life for patients with painful diabetic neuropathy.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Transcranial Random Noise Stimulation Effective on Multiple Fibromyalgia-Associated Symptoms
- Comparing Dry Needling, Cortisone for Greater Trochanteric Pain Syndrome
- Vestibular Rehabilitation an Effective Treatment for Vestibular Migraine
- Secondary Hyperalgesia Mediated by Nociceptive and Other Sensory Pathways
- Naloxone: Policies and Access