Most primary care physicians can't identify all 11 risk factors for prediabetes, and it's important to address gaps in knowledge.
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy does not facilitate wound healing or reduce indications for amputation.
For diabetes patients, greater EHR-related health improvements for high-cohesion primary care teams.
Modern management focuses on thorough preoperative assessment, diabetes optimization.
No benefit seen with the diet for prevention of diabetic nephropathy.
Findings shows insulin resistance peaks in early adolescence, so exercise crucial during this period.
Older adults more compliant, but significant outcomes improved across ages.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Intrathecal Ziconotide Long-Term Efficacy and Safety for Severe Chronic Pain
- Sciatic Plus Femoral Nerve Blocks Effective on Total Hip Arthroplasty-Related Pain
- Psychological Factors, Not Opioid Use, Linked with Disability After Fracture Surgery
- Acupressure Not Effective as Adjunctive Therapy to Sodium Valproate for Chronic Migraine With Aura
- Morphine Lacks Efficacy for RA, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia
- Yoga Improves Health Outcomes in Veterans With Chronic Low Back Pain
- The Advice You Give Your Patients May Be Just What They Need to Hear
- Childhood Adversity Common in Patients With Fibromyalgia, Chronic Widespread Pain
- Peripheral Nerve Stimulation Effective for Chronic Pain With Postherpetic Neuralgia
- Neonatal Withdrawal Risk Higher With Opioids Plus Psychotropic Drugs