Most primary care physicians can't identify all 11 risk factors for prediabetes, and it's important to address gaps in knowledge.
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy does not facilitate wound healing or reduce indications for amputation.
For diabetes patients, greater EHR-related health improvements for high-cohesion primary care teams.
Modern management focuses on thorough preoperative assessment, diabetes optimization.
No benefit seen with the diet for prevention of diabetic nephropathy.
Findings shows insulin resistance peaks in early adolescence, so exercise crucial during this period.
Older adults more compliant, but significant outcomes improved across ages.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Two Screening Tools May Accurately Predict Transition From Acute to Chronic Low Back Pain
- Tools to Address the Opioid Crisis
- Methamphetamine Use on the Rise in Patients With Opioid Use Disorder
- Operant Learning May Provide More Benefits Than Energy Conservation in Fibromyalgia
- Patterns of Non-Medical Prescription Opioid Use in Adolescents
- The Unintended Consequences of the CDC Opioid Guideline According to Pain Management Specialists
- Initial Consultation for Neck Pain May Reduce Opioid Consumption, Healthcare Utilization
- FDA-Approved Test Provides Pharmacogenetic Reports Directly to Consumers
- Set of Interventions May Effectively Reduce Opioid Overprescribing
- Cannabinoid-Associated Analgesia May Be Mediated Through Modulation of Affective Processes
- FDA Panel Votes in Favor of Abuse-Deterrent Oxycodone Reformulation
- FDA Proposes New Restrictions on Sale of Electronic Nicotine Delivery Systems
- Central Sensitization in Greater Trochanteric Pain Syndrome
- Pain Acceptance May Reduce Headache-Related Disability in Migraine
- FDA Issues Safety Alert Regarding Intrathecal Delivery of Pain Meds