CULTURELLE HEALTH & WELLNESS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Lactobacillus GG 15 billion cells; per cap; contains gelatin; synthetic color-, preservative-, dairy-, lactose-, milk-, yeast-, wheat-, gluten-, and soy-free.
Indications for CULTURELLE HEALTH & WELLNESS:
As a dietary supplement to support digestive and immune health.
1 cap daily.
<1yr: not recommended. ≥1yrs: 1 cap daily. May open capsules and mix contents into cool drink or food.
Caps—30, 50; Chewables—24; Health & Wellness, Kids Chewables, packets—30
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Analyzing Coverage of Nonpharmacologic Treatments for Low Back Pain
- Smartphone App Helps Evaluate Catastrophizing in Chronic Pain
- Predicting the Magnitude of Placebo Analgesia in Chronic Pain
- Dsuvia Gains FDA Approval: We Want to Hear Your Thoughts
- Operant Learning May Provide More Benefits Than Energy Conservation in Fibromyalgia
- The Unintended Consequences of the CDC Opioid Guideline According to Pain Management Specialists
- Seven-Item Pain Intensity Measure Reliable in Individuals With Dementia
- Initial Consultation for Neck Pain May Reduce Opioid Consumption, Healthcare Utilization
- FDA-Approved Test Provides Pharmacogenetic Reports Directly to Consumers
- Set of Interventions May Effectively Reduce Opioid Overprescribing
- Methamphetamine Use on the Rise in Patients With Opioid Use Disorder
- Two Screening Tools May Accurately Predict Transition From Acute to Chronic Low Back Pain
- Dozens of Medical Groups Join Forces to Improve Diagnoses
- FDA Grants Non-Opioid Analgesic VVZ-149 Fast Track Status
- Little to No Association Found Between Physician Performance and Medical School Ranking