CORICIDIN HBP COUGH & COLD OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Chlorpheniramine maleate 4mg, dextromethorphan HBr 30mg; tabs.
Bayer Corp, Consumer Care Div.
Indications for CORICIDIN HBP COUGH & COLD:
1 tab every 6 hours; max 4 tabs/day.
Within 14 days of MAOIs.
GI or GU obstruction. Glaucoma. Asthma. Lower respiratory disorders.
Antihistamine + antitussive.
Hypertensive crisis with MAOIs. Alcohol, other CNS depressants potentiated.
Drowsiness, anticholinergic effects, excitability in children.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Two Screening Tools May Accurately Predict Transition From Acute to Chronic Low Back Pain
- Tools to Address the Opioid Crisis
- Methamphetamine Use on the Rise in Patients With Opioid Use Disorder
- Patterns of Non-Medical Prescription Opioid Use in Adolescents
- Half of the Responders to Our Poll Agree With the Approval of Dsuvia: We Want to Hear From You
- The Unintended Consequences of the CDC Opioid Guideline According to Pain Management Specialists
- Initial Consultation for Neck Pain May Reduce Opioid Consumption, Healthcare Utilization
- FDA-Approved Test Provides Pharmacogenetic Reports Directly to Consumers
- Set of Interventions May Effectively Reduce Opioid Overprescribing
- Cannabinoid-Associated Analgesia May Be Mediated Through Modulation of Affective Processes
- FDA Panel Votes in Favor of Abuse-Deterrent Oxycodone Reformulation
- FDA Proposes New Restrictions on Sale of Electronic Nicotine Delivery Systems
- Central Sensitization in Greater Trochanteric Pain Syndrome
- Pain Acceptance May Reduce Headache-Related Disability in Migraine
- FDA Issues Safety Alert Regarding Intrathecal Delivery of Pain Meds