CORDRAN CREAM Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Flurandrenolide 0.025%, 0.05%.
Indications for CORDRAN CREAM:
Adults and Children:
Apply thin film to affected areas 2–3 times daily; discontinue when control is achieved. Do not occlude.
Tape: Serum-exuding lesions. Intertrigo.
Avoid use near eyes, on face, groin, or axillae. Do not use for diaper dermatitis or on pre-existing skin atrophy. Avoid tight-fitting diapers or plastic pants. Risk of HPA axis suppression with high-potency steroids, prolonged use, application to large surface area, use of occlusive dressings, altered skin barrier, liver failure, young age; discontinue gradually, or reduce dose or potency if occurs. Treat infection if present; discontinue if infection persists or worsens. Use lowest effective dose and potency (esp. in children). Reevaluate periodically. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Burning, itching, irritation, dryness, folliculitis, hypertrichosis, acneiform eruptions, hypopigmentation, perioral dermatitis, allergic contact dermatitis, skin maceration, secondary infections, skin atrophy, striae, miliaria; HPA axis suppression (esp. in children).
Crm 0.025%, 0.05%—120g; Oint 0.05%—60g, 120g; Lotion—15mL, 60mL, 120mL; Tape (roll) 3in x 24in, 3in x 80in—1
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Aetna-CVS Merger Approved
- Striking a Balance Between Opioid Surveillance and Patient Privacy
- Demographic Characteristics of Pregnant Women With Opioid Use Disorder
- Effects of Mindfulness Therapy, Pharmacologic Prophylaxis on Catecholamine Levels in Migraine
- Initial Consultation for Neck Pain May Reduce Opioid Consumption, Healthcare Utilization
- Perioperative Pain Management in Patients With Opioid Use Disorder
- Seven-Item Pain Intensity Measure Reliable in Individuals With Dementia
- Managing Comorbid Opioid and Alcohol Use Disorder
- Cannabinoid-Associated Analgesia May Be Mediated Through Modulation of Affective Processes
- Reviewing the Efficacy of Invasive Procedures for Chronic Back, Knee Pain
- What Do Clinicians Do in Response to Aberrant Urine Drug Test Results?
- Photo Elicitation on Social Media Can Provide Perspective to Patients With Chronic Pain
- Patients Assume Postoperative Opioids Are Best for Pain Relief
- Educational Disabilities More Likely With Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- When Will Medicine Join the Women's Movement?