Clinical Pain Conference Coverage
A high proportion of individuals with IBS have comorbid anxiety and depression affecting the HPA axis and microbiota.
Huma Sheikh, MD, discusses stand-out presentations from the 2016 American Headache Society meeting
Thirty-five percent of participants reported new or worsening headache at 5 years post-injury.
CNS Effects of Botulinum Toxin
Frequent Headache, Depression, and Medication Overuse Have Negative Impact on Treatments for Episodic Migraine
Effectiveness of an Anti-CGRP Antibody in Enhancing Wellness During Migraines' Prodrome and Postdrome Phases
Anti-CGRP Antibody for Migraine
Crowdsourcing For Migraine
A 17% increase in CRP was observed in females with migraine.
Cross-disciplinary collaborations for chronic pain
Sign Up for Free e-Newsletters
Check out what's trending
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Radiofrequency Denervation for Facet Joint Arthropathy-Related Low Back Pain
- Telephone-Based vs In-Person CBT for Chronic Back Pain
- Persistent Pain Linked With Greater Memory Decline & Dementia Probability
- Allodynia and Pericranial Tenderness Highly Prevalent in Pediatric Patients With Migraine
- Reasons Why the Affordable Care Act is Wrongly Blamed for Increased Premiums