Clinical Pain Conference Coverage
A high proportion of individuals with IBS have comorbid anxiety and depression affecting the HPA axis and microbiota.
Huma Sheikh, MD, discusses stand-out presentations from the 2016 American Headache Society meeting
Thirty-five percent of participants reported new or worsening headache at 5 years post-injury.
CNS Effects of Botulinum Toxin
Frequent Headache, Depression, and Medication Overuse Have Negative Impact on Treatments for Episodic Migraine
Effectiveness of an Anti-CGRP Antibody in Enhancing Wellness During Migraines' Prodrome and Postdrome Phases
Anti-CGRP Antibody for Migraine
Crowdsourcing For Migraine
A 17% increase in CRP was observed in females with migraine.
Cross-disciplinary collaborations for chronic pain
Sign Up for Free e-Newsletters
Check out what's trending
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Transcranial Random Noise Stimulation Effective on Multiple Fibromyalgia-Associated Symptoms
- Comparing Dry Needling, Cortisone for Greater Trochanteric Pain Syndrome
- Vestibular Rehabilitation an Effective Treatment for Vestibular Migraine
- Secondary Hyperalgesia Mediated by Nociceptive and Other Sensory Pathways
- Naloxone: Policies and Access