February 22, 2016
Children and teens with chronic headache pain and suspected of having an underlying psychiatric disorder should be screened for anxiety and depression.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Capsaicin 8% Patch Safe for Peripheral Neuropathic Pain
- Weight Loss Associated With Reductions in Pain, Comorbid Symptoms in Obese Individuals
- Protecting Yourself From a Lawsuit: Take Thorough Notes
- Migraine Prevalence, Severity Linked to Higher Altitude
- FDA Approves Marketing of Substance Abuse Treatment App