Generic Name and Formulations:
In vitro test. Contain sodium hydroxide; reagent tabs (copper reduction).
Bayer Corp, Diagnostics Div.
Indications for CLINITEST:
Detection of urine reducing sugars.
Adults and Children:
Test according to package directions. Use 2 drop test for up to 5% sugar and 5 drop test for up to 2% sugar.
Not for ingestion.
Poisonous. Causes severe burns. Do not use if tabs darken.
False (+) with penicillins, salicylates, ascorbic acid, nalidixic acid, cephalosporins, probenecid, lactose, fructose, galactose, pentoses.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Brain Plasticity in Patients With Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Chronic Pain Associated With Traumatic Brain Injury: Causes and Management
- Perturbation-Based Rehabilitation Effective for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Migraine Frequency Correlated With Depression and Anxiety
- IBS-Associated Chronic Pain: Formulation of Core Diagnostic Criteria
- Cannabis Use Associated With Aberrant Drug Behaviors
- Walgreens to Carry Naloxone in All Pharmacies to Combat Drug Abuse
- Independent Pharmacies Expanding Services Available to Patients
- Ketamine Exhibits Effective Pain Relief for Refractory Headaches
- Pain In Elite Athletes: IOC Recommendations on Contributing Factors and Treatment Approach
- Naproxen Plus Muscle Relaxants vs Naproxen Monotherapy for Low Back Pain
- Pain Processing: Examining the Role of Oxytocin
- Short- vs Long-Acting Opioids for Osteoarthritis Pain
- Extended-Release Naltrexone Injections Reduce Opioid Dependence
- Depressive Symptoms in Medical Interns Increased With Work-Family Conflicts