Physicians in primary care and in medical and surgical subspecialties find that physician assistants are prepared to actively participate in clinical activities.
When it comes to charting our outpatient medical records, I have certainly seen the full-spectrum over the last 25 years.
The first evidence-based recommendations on the use of imaging in osteoarthritis clinical practice have been released by the European League Against Rheumatism.
Clinical Pain Advisor interviewed Penney Cowan, founder and chief executive officer of the ACPA to learn more about the importance of the ACPA's resource for HCPs.
Joining an Independent Physician Association or an Accountable Care Organization to facilitate data collection, reporting, and coordination of care.
There is a need for caution when extrapolating trial results to use in the day-to-day management of patients with RA.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Deaths After Nonfatal Opioid Overdose: Causes and Risk Factors
- Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder Associated With Reduced Risk for Opioid-Related Deaths
- Opioid-Free Analgesia Use for Postsurgical Pain Limited
- Clonidine May Not Improve Post-Cesarean Delivery Analgesia
- No Added Value With Liposomal Bupivacaine Following TKA With Peripheral Nerve Block
- Recommendations for Perioperative Pain Management in Patients With Opioid Tolerance
- Vertebroplasty Comparable With Placebo for Acute Vertebral Compression Fractures
- Capsaicin 8% Patch May Be Effective in Neuropathic Pain
- Detox vs Medication-Assisted Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder in Pregnancy: Expert Roundtable
- Prior Authorization Policy May Help Reduce Long-Acting Opioid Use
- Opioid-Related Deaths Represent Significant Public Health Burden
- Addressing Confidentiality Concerns With Electronic Access to Pediatric Medical Records
- Opioid-Related Adverse Events Common After Invasive Procedures
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Migraine in Children Should Consider Atopy
- Led by AG Sessions, DOJ Declines to Defend ACA Against Federal Lawsuit