Download the free Clinical Pain Advisor app now!
Clinical Pain Advisor is a free, simple to use app that offers specialists and other practitioners information on care in pain management for you to be better prepared when treating your patients. It provides daily news, full-length features, medical slideshows, case studies, opinion articles written by experts in the field, concise drug monographs and continuing medical education (CME) activities. Register for Clinical Pain Advisor directly from your device or log in using your existing account details.
What you'll find on the Clinical Pain Advisor app
Physician-authored pieces on everything from new technologies in pain management to pearls for your pain practice.
Specific Topics Related to Pain
Read up on the latest articles related to specific areas of pain management including chronic and acute, back and spine, neuropathic, cancer, and other types of pain.
Access more than 40 pain management-specific accredited courses from our partners at the myCME education library and claim your certificate instantly.
Use our calculators to evaluate BP, determine BMI and more, at the point-of-care.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Transcranial Random Noise Stimulation Effective on Multiple Fibromyalgia-Associated Symptoms
- Comparing Dry Needling, Cortisone for Greater Trochanteric Pain Syndrome
- Vestibular Rehabilitation an Effective Treatment for Vestibular Migraine
- Secondary Hyperalgesia Mediated by Nociceptive and Other Sensory Pathways
- Naloxone: Policies and Access