Looking for the Clinical Pain Advisor App?
The point of care information you rely on from Clinical Pain Advisor is always accessible via our mobile-friendly website. That's right, you can access the latest news, clinical charts, and drug monographs all from your preferred mobile device or tablet.
If you'd rather use an app, we encourage you to download MPR. This all-in-one resource offers users daily news across all specialties, along with drug monographs, medical calculators, and clinical charts.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Aetna-CVS Merger Approved
- Striking a Balance Between Opioid Surveillance and Patient Privacy
- Demographic Characteristics of Pregnant Women With Opioid Use Disorder
- Effects of Mindfulness Therapy, Pharmacologic Prophylaxis on Catecholamine Levels in Migraine
- Initial Consultation for Neck Pain May Reduce Opioid Consumption, Healthcare Utilization
- Perioperative Pain Management in Patients With Opioid Use Disorder
- Seven-Item Pain Intensity Measure Reliable in Individuals With Dementia
- Cannabinoid-Associated Analgesia May Be Mediated Through Modulation of Affective Processes
- Reviewing the Efficacy of Invasive Procedures for Chronic Back, Knee Pain
- Managing Comorbid Opioid and Alcohol Use Disorder
- What Do Clinicians Do in Response to Aberrant Urine Drug Test Results?
- Photo Elicitation on Social Media Can Provide Perspective to Patients With Chronic Pain
- Patients Assume Postoperative Opioids Are Best for Pain Relief
- Educational Disabilities More Likely With Neonatal Abstinence
- When Will Medicine Join the Women's Movement?