Drug treatment protocols in a quick and easy-to-use format
Comparative chart of narcotic analgesics including formulations, strengths, and dosing intervals.
Osteoporosis treatment and prevention doses including recommended calcium and vitamin D supplemental doses.
Dosing regimens of DMARDS and other immune modulators used in the treatment of arthritis.
Compare the abuse deterrent mechanism, special risk groups, contraindications, and warnings/precautions for FDA approved opioids.
Muscle spasm treatment chart with dosing regimens for muscle relaxants and other medications.
Information on fever-reducing medications including formulation, strength and dosage.
Gout treatment chart for acute attacks or chronic management/prevention.
Guidelines for pharmacological prophylaxis of migraines chart
Opioid equianalgesic dosing chart used for interchanging between drug, route of administration, or both.
Adult doses for migraine and headache treatments including barbiturates, ergot alkaloids, and NSAIDs.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Transcranial Random Noise Stimulation Effective on Multiple Fibromyalgia-Associated Symptoms
- Comparing Dry Needling, Cortisone for Greater Trochanteric Pain Syndrome
- Vestibular Rehabilitation an Effective Treatment for Vestibular Migraine
- Secondary Hyperalgesia Mediated by Nociceptive and Other Sensory Pathways
- Naloxone: Policies and Access