Drug treatment protocols in a quick and easy-to-use format
Adult doses for migraine and headache treatments including barbiturates, ergot alkaloids, and NSAIDs.
Information on fever-reducing medications including formulation, strength and dosage.
Comparative chart of narcotic analgesics including formulations, strengths, and dosing intervals.
Osteoporosis treatment and prevention doses including recommended calcium and vitamin D supplemental doses.
Dosing regimens of DMARDS and other immune modulators used in the treatment of arthritis.
Compare the abuse deterrent mechanism, special risk groups, contraindications, and warnings/precautions for FDA approved opioids.
Muscle spasm treatment chart with dosing regimens for muscle relaxants and other medications.
Gout treatment chart for acute attacks or chronic management/prevention.
Guidelines for pharmacological prophylaxis of migraines chart
Opioid equianalgesic dosing chart used for interchanging between drug, route of administration, or both.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Radiofrequency Denervation for Facet Joint Arthropathy-Related Low Back Pain
- Telephone-Based vs In-Person CBT for Chronic Back Pain
- Persistent Pain Linked With Greater Memory Decline & Dementia Probability
- Allodynia and Pericranial Tenderness Highly Prevalent in Pediatric Patients With Migraine
- Reasons Why the Affordable Care Act is Wrongly Blamed for Increased Premiums