Drug treatment protocols in a quick and easy-to-use format
Dosing regimens of DMARDS and other immune modulators used in the treatment of arthritis.
Includes drugs indicated for different types of arthritis as well as the form and strength the medication is available in.
Chart with medications used to treat neuropathic pain, including diabetic peripheral neuropathy, fibromyalgia, and postherpetic neuralgia.
Muscle spasm treatment chart with dosing regimens for muscle relaxants and other medications.
Opioid equianalgesic dosing chart used for interchanging between drug, route of administration, or both.
NSAIDS (Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) indicated for the treatment of arthritis chart.
Information on fever-reducing medications including formulation, strength and dosage.
Adult doses for migraine and headache treatments including barbiturates, ergot alkaloids, and NSAIDs.
Osteoporosis treatment and prevention doses including recommended calcium and vitamin D supplemental doses.
Comparative chart of narcotic analgesics including formulations, strengths, and dosing intervals.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Two Screening Tools May Accurately Predict Transition From Acute to Chronic Low Back Pain
- Predicting the Magnitude of Placebo Analgesia in Chronic Pain
- Operant Learning May Provide More Benefits Than Energy Conservation in Fibromyalgia
- Methamphetamine Use on the Rise in Patients With Opioid Use Disorder
- Tools to Address the Opioid Crisis
- The Unintended Consequences of the CDC Opioid Guideline According to Pain Management Specialists
- Initial Consultation for Neck Pain May Reduce Opioid Consumption, Healthcare Utilization
- FDA-Approved Test Provides Pharmacogenetic Reports Directly to Consumers
- Set of Interventions May Effectively Reduce Opioid Overprescribing
- Cannabinoid-Associated Analgesia May Be Mediated Through Modulation of Affective Processes
- Nonsinogenic Headache vs Chronic Rhinosinusitis Differential Diagnosis Based on SNOT-22 Patterns
- Patterns of Non-Medical Prescription Opioid Use in Adolescents
- Factors Promoting Participation in Self-Management Training Program for Chronic Pain
- Gendered Perceptions of Socially Acceptable Pain Relief Strategies
- Majority of Internists Still Have Financial Ties to Industry