CLEARBLUE EASY READ OVULATION TEST OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
In vitro urine LH test.
Indications for CLEARBLUE EASY READ OVULATION TEST:
Determination of luteinizing hormone (ovulation predictor).
Easy Read: Place absorbent tip in urine stream for 5 seconds or immerse in urine sample for 20 seconds, follow test instructions. Dark blue line indicates the presence of LH. Digital: Place absorbent tip in urine stream for 5–7 seconds or dip in urine sample for 15 seconds, follow test instructions. Smiling face indicates the presence of LH.
Ovarian cyst or ectopic pregnancy may affect test results.
Inaccurate results with LH and hCG-containing drugs.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- History of Migraine May Be Associated With Higher Risk for Cochlear Disorders
- Radiofrequency Denervation Efficacious in Treating Thoracic Zygapophyseal Joint Pain
- Symptom Severity, Sensory Sensitivity May Indicate Pain Centralization in Chronic Overlapping Pain Conditions
- Prescribed Opioids Difficulties Scale Effective for Assessing Concerns of Patients With Chronic Pain
- Predictors of Opioid Overdose in High-Risk Users
- Consensus Guidelines for the Use of Intravenous Ketamine for Chronic Pain
- Pain Societies Issue Guidelines on Use of Ketamine for the Management of Acute Pain
- Labor Epidural Analgesia Linked to Reduced Likelihood of Successful Breastfeeding
- Novel Oral Treatment Safe, Effective for Migraine Headache Relief
- DFN-02 Nasal Spray Safe, Effective for Acute Treatment of Episodic Migraine
- Higher PainDETECT Scores, Neuropathic Pain Preoperatively May Increase Risk for Chronic Pain Post-TKR
- Terms Used for Addiction May Be Associated With Explicit, Implicit Bias
- Erenumab Reduces Monthly Migraine Days in Patients With Treatment-Resistant Migraine
- Government and Industry Lead the Way in Funding USPSTF Systematic Reviews
- Communication-Based Intervention Increases Goals-of-Care Discussions Between Physicians, Patients With Serious Illness