CLEAR EYES PM TEARS NIGHTTIME RELIEF OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Mineral oil 41.5%, white petroleum 56.8%; oph. oint; preservative-free.
Prestige Brands, Inc.
Indications for CLEAR EYES PM TEARS NIGHTTIME RELIEF:
Adults and Children:
Apply a small amount (¼ inch) of ointment to the inside eyelid of affected eye.
Discontinue if eye pain, vision changes, redness or irritation persist beyond 72 hours or worsen.
Blurred vision (liq.gels).
Tears Moderate to Severe—0.5oz
Tears Sensitive—32 (0.02oz/single-use dispensers)
PM Tears Nighttime—0.12oz
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Cannabis Use High in Migraine
- Sustained-Release Sodium Nitrite for Diabetic Neuropathic Pain Not Associated With Headaches
- Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder Associated With Reduced Risk for Opioid-Related Deaths
- Percutaneous Electrolysis May Be Useful Adjunct for Subacromial Pain Syndrome
- Clonidine May Not Improve Post-Cesarean Delivery Analgesia
- Recommendations for Perioperative Pain Management in Patients With Opioid Tolerance
- Vertebroplasty Comparable With Placebo for Acute Vertebral Compression Fractures
- Capsaicin 8% Patch May Be Effective in Neuropathic Pain
- Detox vs Medication-Assisted Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder in Pregnancy: Expert Roundtable
- Prior Authorization Policy May Help Reduce Long-Acting Opioid Use