Most Recent Articles by Cindy Lampner
Tocilizumab was associated with significant improvements in hemoglobin and hematocrit over 2 years of treatment in patients with rheumatoid arthritis.
No association was found between current statin use and the risk of developing systemic lupus erythematosus.
Chondroitin sulfate was superior to placebo and proved equivalent to celecoxib for osteoarthritis of the knee.
Use of the JAK inhibitor peficitinib in combination with certain csDMARDs results in a dose-dependent ACR20 response rate in patients with RA over 12 weeks.
No clear association was found between health status and ultrasound remission in patients with rheumatoid arthritis in clinical remission.
More Articles by Cindy Lampner
Trauma History Associated With Psychological Comorbidities in Patients With Juvenile-Onset FibromyalgiaFeb 09,2017
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Abuse-Deterrent Opioids Might Not Be the Answer to the Opioid Crisis
- Paracetamol Superior to Placebo for Osteoarthritis Knee Pain
- Fracture Risk in Children Predicted by New Bone Density Assessment
- Collaborative Care Superior to Standard Care for Opioid Use Disorder
- Gabapentinoids: Evaluating the Benefits for Chronic Low Back Pain