Once a poorly understood and heavily debated disease within cardiovascular medicine, thoracic outlet syndrome has recently been recognized as a more common syndrome than previously thought.
Tanezumab is a NGF inhibitor and is a first-in-class agent to receive Fast Track approval.
Egalet announced the launch of Arymo ER extended-release tablets for the management of pain severe enough to require daily, around-the-clock, long-term opioid treatment.
A new clinical practice guideline regarding the use of opioids for chronic pain has been released by the VA and DoD.
Comparative chart of narcotic analgesics including formulations, strengths, and dosing intervals.
Reward feedback responses in the brain may be predictive of chronic pain complaints later on.
Viewing photographs can decrease pain intensity in patients with chronic pain.
Clinical Pain Advisor interviewed Penney Cowan, founder and chief executive officer of the ACPA to learn more about the importance of the ACPA's resource for HCPs.
A targeted form of CBT is effective in treating chronic pain and substance use disorder in veterans with hepatitis C virus infection.
Compare the abuse deterrent mechanism, special risk groups, contraindications, and warnings/precautions for FDA approved opioids.
A new evidence-based classification system for chronic sickle cell disease pain was recently published.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Radiofrequency Denervation for Facet Joint Arthropathy-Related Low Back Pain
- Telephone-Based vs In-Person CBT for Chronic Back Pain
- Persistent Pain Linked With Greater Memory Decline & Dementia Probability
- Allodynia and Pericranial Tenderness Highly Prevalent in Pediatric Patients With Migraine
- Reasons Why the Affordable Care Act is Wrongly Blamed for Increased Premiums