Most Recent Articles by Chris Iliades, MD
Effective management of perioperative pain may reduce the frequency and duration of postmastectomy pain syndrome.
Meditation has been found to compare favorably to other types of therapy for low back pain.
Although most primary headaches can be managed by PCPs, some headaches warrant referral to a specialist.
What factors increase the risk for inguinodynia after open mesh repair?
Chronic pain may be inevitable, but chronic suffering may not have to be.
More Articles by Chris Iliades, MD
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Two Screening Tools May Accurately Predict Transition From Acute to Chronic Low Back Pain
- Operant Learning May Provide More Benefits Than Energy Conservation in Fibromyalgia
- Methamphetamine Use on the Rise in Patients With Opioid Use Disorder
- Tools to Address the Opioid Crisis
- Examining the Efficacy of Different Oxygen Flow Rates for Cluster Headache Attacks
- The Unintended Consequences of the CDC Opioid Guideline According to Pain Management Specialists
- Initial Consultation for Neck Pain May Reduce Opioid Consumption, Healthcare Utilization
- FDA-Approved Test Provides Pharmacogenetic Reports Directly to Consumers
- Set of Interventions May Effectively Reduce Opioid Overprescribing
- Cannabinoid-Associated Analgesia May Be Mediated Through Modulation of Affective Processes
- Pain Acceptance May Reduce Headache-Related Disability in Migraine
- Raising Expectations: How One Organization Is Revamping Hospital Food
- Postpartum Pain Associated With Increased Risk for Postpartum Depression
- IV Fluid Use Up, Narcotics Use Down in Patients With Migraine Admitted to ED
- Minority Residents Report Cultural Challenges in Education, Workplace