Most Recent Articles by Chris Iliades, MD
Effective management of perioperative pain may reduce the frequency and duration of postmastectomy pain syndrome.
Meditation has been found to compare favorably to other types of therapy for low back pain.
Although most primary headaches can be managed by PCPs, some headaches warrant referral to a specialist.
What factors increase the risk for inguinodynia after open mesh repair?
Chronic pain may be inevitable, but chronic suffering may not have to be.
More Articles by Chris Iliades, MD
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Transcranial Random Noise Stimulation Effective on Multiple Fibromyalgia-Associated Symptoms
- Comparing Dry Needling, Cortisone for Greater Trochanteric Pain Syndrome
- Vestibular Rehabilitation an Effective Treatment for Vestibular Migraine
- Secondary Hyperalgesia Mediated by Nociceptive and Other Sensory Pathways
- Naloxone: Policies and Access