Most Recent Articles by Chris Iliades, MD
Effective management of perioperative pain may reduce the frequency and duration of postmastectomy pain syndrome.
Meditation has been found to compare favorably to other types of therapy for low back pain.
Although most primary headaches can be managed by PCPs, some headaches warrant referral to a specialist.
What factors increase the risk for inguinodynia after open mesh repair?
Chronic pain may be inevitable, but chronic suffering may not have to be.
More Articles by Chris Iliades, MD
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Radiofrequency Denervation for Facet Joint Arthropathy-Related Low Back Pain
- Telephone-Based vs In-Person CBT for Chronic Back Pain
- Persistent Pain Linked With Greater Memory Decline & Dementia Probability
- Allodynia and Pericranial Tenderness Highly Prevalent in Pediatric Patients With Migraine
- Reasons Why the Affordable Care Act is Wrongly Blamed for Increased Premiums