CETAPHIL DERMACONTROL OIL CONTROL MOISTURIZER, SPF 30 OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Avobenzone 3%, octisalate 5%, octocrylene 7%, water, isopropyl lauroyl sarcosinate, glycerin, dimethicone, diisopropyl sebacate, silica, polymethyl methacrylate, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, sucrose tristearate, dimethiconol, pentylene glycol, polysorbate 61, sodium stearoyl glutamate, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, tocopheryl acetate, glycyrrhetinic acid, panthenol, triethanolamine, allantoin, carbomer, potassium sorabte, zine gluconate, xanthan gum, disodium EDTA, hydroxypalmitoyl sphinganine; crm; oil- and fragrance-free.
Galderma Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for CETAPHIL DERMACONTROL OIL CONTROL MOISTURIZER, SPF 30:
To moisturize oily and acne-prone skin, as part of a daily skin care regimen.
Adults and Children:
<6 months: not recommended. Apply to face and neck in the AM. Apply 15 minutes before sun exposure, reapply at least every 2 hours.
Emollient + sunscreen.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Deaths After Nonfatal Opioid Overdose: Causes and Risk Factors
- Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder Associated With Reduced Risk for Opioid-Related Deaths
- Opioid-Free Analgesia Use for Postsurgical Pain Limited
- Clonidine May Not Improve Post-Cesarean Delivery Analgesia
- No Added Value With Liposomal Bupivacaine Following TKA With Peripheral Nerve Block
- Recommendations for Perioperative Pain Management in Patients With Opioid Tolerance
- Vertebroplasty Comparable With Placebo for Acute Vertebral Compression Fractures
- Capsaicin 8% Patch May Be Effective in Neuropathic Pain
- Detox vs Medication-Assisted Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder in Pregnancy: Expert Roundtable
- Prior Authorization Policy May Help Reduce Long-Acting Opioid Use
- Opioid-Related Deaths Represent Significant Public Health Burden
- Addressing Confidentiality Concerns With Electronic Access to Pediatric Medical Records
- Opioid-Related Adverse Events Common After Invasive Procedures
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Migraine in Children Should Consider Atopy
- Led by AG Sessions, DOJ Declines to Defend ACA Against Federal Lawsuit