CETAPHIL DAILY FACIAL CLEANSER OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
PEG-200 hydrogenated glyceryl palmate, PEG-7 glyceryl cocoate, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, acrylates/steareth-20 methacrylate copolymer, glycerin, sodium laureth sulfate, butylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, panthenol, PEG-60 hydrogenated castor oil.
Galderma Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for CETAPHIL DAILY FACIAL CLEANSER:
Cleanser for normal to oily skin.
Adults and Children:
Massage small amount onto wet skin. Rinse.
Cleanser—4oz, 8oz, 16oz
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Two Screening Tools May Accurately Predict Transition From Acute to Chronic Low Back Pain
- Tools to Address the Opioid Crisis
- Methamphetamine Use on the Rise in Patients With Opioid Use Disorder
- Operant Learning May Provide More Benefits Than Energy Conservation in Fibromyalgia
- Examining the Efficacy of Different Oxygen Flow Rates for Cluster Headache Attacks
- The Unintended Consequences of the CDC Opioid Guideline According to Pain Management Specialists
- Initial Consultation for Neck Pain May Reduce Opioid Consumption, Healthcare Utilization
- FDA-Approved Test Provides Pharmacogenetic Reports Directly to Consumers
- Set of Interventions May Effectively Reduce Opioid Overprescribing
- Cannabinoid-Associated Analgesia May Be Mediated Through Modulation of Affective Processes
- FDA Panel Votes in Favor of Abuse-Deterrent Oxycodone Reformulation
- FDA Proposes New Restrictions on Sale of Electronic Nicotine Delivery Systems
- Central Sensitization in Greater Trochanteric Pain Syndrome
- Pain Acceptance May Reduce Headache-Related Disability in Migraine
- FDA Issues Safety Alert Regarding Intrathecal Delivery of Pain Meds