The Society for Integrative Oncology has issued an updated clinical practice guideline regarding the use of integrative therapies for specific clinical indications during and after breast cancer treatment.
Aspirin use and cancer has primarily been evaluated by observational studies, which may have substantial bias.
No statistically significant association was found between MTX or anti-TNF use and breast cancer recurrence.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Yoga Noninferior to Physical Therapy for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Strategies to Curb the Opioid Epidemic: A National Academies Report
- Nerve Blocks Reduce Acute and Chronic Pain After Inguinal Hernia Repair
- Morphine Microdose Therapy Safe, Effective in Chronic Non-Cancer Pain
- Majority of Opioid Rx for Patients With Mental Disorders