BOOST GLUCOSE CONTROL OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (sodium and calcium caseinates), carbohydrate (tapioca dextrin, corn syrup solids), fat (canola oil), fiber 3.5g/8oz, L-arginine, vitamins, minerals; vanilla, chocolate, strawberry flavors; lactose- and gluten-free.
Indications for BOOST GLUCOSE CONTROL:
Supplemental feeding for patients with diabetes, impaired glucose tolerance, or insulin resistance.
Adults and Children:
Medical nutritional supplement.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Brain Plasticity in Patients With Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Chronic Pain Associated With Traumatic Brain Injury: Causes and Management
- Perturbation-Based Rehabilitation Effective for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Migraine Frequency Correlated With Depression and Anxiety
- IBS-Associated Chronic Pain: Formulation of Core Diagnostic Criteria
- Cannabis Use Associated With Aberrant Drug Behaviors
- Walgreens to Carry Naloxone in All Pharmacies to Combat Drug Abuse
- Independent Pharmacies Expanding Services Available to Patients
- Ketamine Exhibits Effective Pain Relief for Refractory Headaches
- Pain In Elite Athletes: IOC Recommendations on Contributing Factors and Treatment Approach
- Naproxen Plus Muscle Relaxants vs Naproxen Monotherapy for Low Back Pain
- Pain Processing: Examining the Role of Oxytocin
- Short- vs Long-Acting Opioids for Osteoarthritis Pain
- Extended-Release Naltrexone Injections Reduce Opioid Dependence
- Depressive Symptoms in Medical Interns Increased With Work-Family Conflicts