Consensus recommendations on the use of biosimilars for the treatment of patients with rheumatologic diseases were recently published in Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases.
Boehringer Ingelheim has initiated a clinical study to investigate the interchangeability between an adalimumab biosimilar candidate and Humira.
The FDA has issued a final guidance document for the naming of reference biological products and biosimilars.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Virtual Reality for Pain Relief: Understanding the Underlying Mechanisms
- Vibrating Gloves Significantly Reduce Osteoarthritis-Related Hand Pain
- Neuroinflammation in Neuropathic Pain Indicated by Elevated Levels of Proinflammatory Chemokines in CSF
- Neuroimaging for Chronic Pain: IASP Consensus Statement
- Hypertension in Chronic Pain: Risk Factors
- Liposomal Bupivacaine Effective for Shoulder Arthroplasty-Related Pain
- Reducing the P-Value for Statistical Significance to Improve the Quality of Research?
- FDA's Strategies for Managing Patients Taking CNS Depressants and Opioids
- Electrotherapy, Acupuncture May Decrease Pain Following Total Knee Arthroplasty
- Low-Dose Oromucosal Ibuprofen Effective for Relieving Sore Throat
- Survey Finds Teens Divided on Beliefs and Attitudes of Prescription Drug Abuse
- HIV-Positive Patients Experience Frequent Headaches
- Low-Dose Perineural Dexamethasone Prolongs Effects of Brachial Plexus Nerve Block
- Business Savvy Tips for Buying a Practice
- Diphenhydramine Decreases Pain During Colonoscopy for Chronic Opioid Users