BABY'S ONLY ORGANIC DAIRY OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein 2.6g (non-fat milk), fats 5.3g (high oleic sunflower, soybean, coconut oils), carbohydrates 10.8g (brown rice syrup), fatty acids (linoleic 1000mg, linolenic 128mg), soy lecithin, taurine, iron 1.8mg/100Cal, vitamins, minerals; vanilla-flavor; contains soy.
Nature's One, Inc.
Indications for BABY'S ONLY ORGANIC DAIRY:
Feeding for normal toddlers ≥12 months.
Prepared as directed provides 21Cal/oz.
Toddler formula with iron.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Two Screening Tools May Accurately Predict Transition From Acute to Chronic Low Back Pain
- Tools to Address the Opioid Crisis
- Methamphetamine Use on the Rise in Patients With Opioid Use Disorder
- Operant Learning May Provide More Benefits Than Energy Conservation in Fibromyalgia
- Patterns of Non-Medical Prescription Opioid Use in Adolescents
- The Unintended Consequences of the CDC Opioid Guideline According to Pain Management Specialists
- Initial Consultation for Neck Pain May Reduce Opioid Consumption, Healthcare Utilization
- FDA-Approved Test Provides Pharmacogenetic Reports Directly to Consumers
- Set of Interventions May Effectively Reduce Opioid Overprescribing
- Cannabinoid-Associated Analgesia May Be Mediated Through Modulation of Affective Processes
- FDA Panel Votes in Favor of Abuse-Deterrent Oxycodone Reformulation
- FDA Proposes New Restrictions on Sale of Electronic Nicotine Delivery Systems
- Central Sensitization in Greater Trochanteric Pain Syndrome
- Pain Acceptance May Reduce Headache-Related Disability in Migraine
- FDA Issues Safety Alert Regarding Intrathecal Delivery of Pain Meds