BABY'S ONLY ORGANIC DAIRY OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein 2.6g (non-fat milk), fats 5.3g (high oleic sunflower, soybean, coconut oils), carbohydrates 10.8g (brown rice syrup), fatty acids (linoleic 1000mg, linolenic 128mg), soy lecithin, taurine, iron 1.8mg/100Cal, vitamins, minerals; vanilla-flavor; contains soy.
Nature's One, Inc.
Indications for BABY'S ONLY ORGANIC DAIRY:
Feeding for normal toddlers ≥12 months.
Prepared as directed provides 21Cal/oz.
Toddler formula with iron.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Risks Associated With Co-Administration of Aspirin and Other NSAIDs
- Stages of Low Back Pain Have Specific Sets of Clinical Indicators
- FDA Approves Aimovig for Migraine Prevention
- First Non-Opioid Drug Approved for Managing Opioid Withdrawal Symptoms
- Pain Interference Associated With Depression, Pain Self-Efficacy in Chronic Musculoskeletal Pain
- Effect of Prescription Drug Monitoring Programs on Fatal, Nonfatal Drug Overdoses
- Standardized SCS Workflow May Effectively Alleviate Failed Back Surgery Syndrome-Related Pain
- Marijuana Legalization and Opioid Prescribing Rates
- Medical Marijuana Users More Likely to Use Prescription Drugs for Medical, Nonmedical Purposes
- Interbrain Coupling During Handholding Associated With Analgesia, Empathy
- Opioid-Related Adverse Drug Events Associated With Worse Patient, Cost Outcomes
- Education Plus Exercise, Single Corticosteroid Injection Effective in Long Term for Gluteal Tendinopathy
- Detox vs Medication-Assisted Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder in Pregnancy: Expert Roundtable
- Naloxone Training Beneficial for PA Students
- Supervised Injection Sites Hailed as the Latest Strategy to Fight the Opioid Crisis